Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this is the.
This crispy parmesan chicken is a favorite in our home because of What you will need for Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken. To get started you will need just a few A dash of red chili flakes is great too. Adding a teaspoon Cajun, taco, or your favorite seasoning will. You can cook Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub
- It's 4 of Hoagy, Hard, French or Sub Rolls.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of Package of Chicken Tenderlions, cut into cubes.
- You need 3/4 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs - extra crispy.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese and 1/4 cup of powder grated parmesan cheese and 1 tbsp. Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon.
- Prepare 3 of eggs whisked.
- You need 2 tbsp of dijon or honey mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh thyme leaves chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet paprika.
- You need 3/4 cup of Hellmanns Mayonnaise.
- It's 2 tsp of Louisiana Hot sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of each, Lemon juice and Lime juice.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning.
- It's 1 cup of shredded Lettuce.
- It's 12 slice of Roma Tomatoes.
Parmesan-Crusted Chicken. with spring mix and balsamic vinaigrette. Nutty Parmesan cheese gets a flavor and texture assist from Dijon mustard and panko breadcrumbs for a crusted chicken packed with deliciousness. Parmesan Crusted Chicken that's a kid friendly, healthy easy weeknight meal with a crispy cheesy Seasoning mixes: Cajun, creole, jerk or other mixes like Italian seasoning add an easy new dimension of flavor. How to Make Parmesan Crusted Chicken: Season Chicken with oil, salt and pepper.
Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub step by step
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Take chicken tenders and cut into 11/2 to 2 inch cubes....
- In a skillet, over medium-heat,add 2 cups of water and cubed chicken. Boil for 5 minutes...remove from stove and drain...set aside...
- In a medium bowl mix together panko-crumbs and shredded Parmesan cheese and powdered grated parmesan cheese and 1tbsp. of Brown sugar bourbon.... set aside....
- In a small bowl, mix together egg, mustard, fresh thyme and sweet paparika... set aside..
- Dip chicken cubes in egg mixture; then into the panko mixture; then dip again in egg mixture; and again into the panko mixture...
- Place chicken on parchment paper, then put paper and chicken on a baking sheet and bake@ 350° for 20 minutes...@ the last 5 minute of cooking sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of chicken; then remove from oven let cool for 5 minutes..
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, hot sauce, lemon and lime juice, garlic powder, and Cajun seasoning (slap-ya-mama)...set aside..
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on both sides of roll; then place shredded lettuce on bottom half of roll, then place chicken on top next; and last of all top chicken with 3 slices of tomatoes then top with other half of roll and press down gently And serve..
Serve it with cauliflower mash Juicy chicken on the inside, and a crazy, crunchy golden crust on the outside. Made without breadcrumbs, this is an incredible easy healthy chicken recipe. BEST Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe ever! A large pinch of Italian seasoning (herb mix). Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe: An excellent recipe for crusted chicken.