Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this is the.
I use Panko bread crumbs along with cornflake crumbs and fresh parmesan cheese. Freshly shredded parmesan is best but in a pinch, grated will do. Combine panko crumbs and Parmesan in a third shallow dish. You can cook Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Prepare 1 lb of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- It's 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
Dip chicken first in flour, then in the egg and then panko crumb mixture. Transfer chicken to the prepared baking sheet and spray the surface with cooking spray. Don't know why I didn't mention this before but you could simply use your favorite italian dressing as a light option, I've done that many times before. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE - This parmesan crusted chicken dish is easy enough to make for a quick weeknight dinner but also elegant enough for company.
Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken instructions
- Combine mayonnaise and paprika. Stir and set aside..
- Combine Panko, garlic powder, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and flour into a small mixing bowl..
- Pre-heat oven at 375°.
- Line 9x13 baking dish with aluminum foil..
- Coat each chicken breast with a light to medium coat of the mayo mixture and then roll in Panko mixture..
- Arrange in the prepared baking dish with a little space between each piece of chicken..
- Bake uncovered for about 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear..
In shallow dish, blend together the egg and buttermilk until well mixed. Combine the Parmesan cheese, panko breadcrumbs and salt in a wide, shallow bowl. In another bowl, add the beaten eggs. These baked chicken drummies don't get any easier, and they taste amazing! The drummies are first marinated in lemon juice that not only makes the chicken meat more tender.