Parmesan Crusted Chicken.
You can cook Parmesan Crusted Chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- You need 6 oz of chicken breast.
- It's 1/8 cup of tomato.
- It's 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of crushed red peppers.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
- It's 5 of cilantro.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken step by step
- In bowl, combine flour, parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper flakes, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, and salt..
- Spread coating out 12"x12" piece of aluminum foil..
- Take 3 tablespoons mayo, place on plate and spread out..
- Take chicken breast, place in mayo, then press into coating. Flip, and repeat..
- Place coated chicken breast in pan over low heat. Flip carefully as to not disturb crust. Occasionally sprinkle coating over chicken breast as cooking..
- Cut 1 slice of tomato and dice. Rinse cilantro..
- Remove chicken from heat, place on plate. Top with diced tomato and cilantro..