Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Garlic Herb Noodles.
You can cook Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Garlic Herb Noodles using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Garlic Herb Noodles
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It's 3 of skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1/2 cup of mayo.
- It's 1/8 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/8 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's To taste of Italian bread crumbs.
- It's of Garlic Herb Butter.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of basil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need of Noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 box of angel hair pasta.
- It's 1 of Zest and juice of lemon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It's 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It's of Garlic herb butter.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Garlic Herb Noodles instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- Sprinkle salt and Italian seasoning on both sides of chicken. (Make sure to wash chicken off and pat with a paper towel so seasoning will stick).
- Combine mayo and cheese in a bowl, mix well. Top evenly to the top of chicken. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top. (Do not form a thick layer of crumbs or it will not brown) just sprinkle.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until chicken is cooked and the top turns a little brown.
- For the Garlic Herb Butter, combine all ingredients into a small bowl and put in fridge until noodles are done cooking. (You can also buy pre made garlic herb butter).
- Cook and drain pasta. Combine in a medium bowl, garlic herb butter from fridge and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well..
- Eat chicken and noodles in one bite! Enjoy!.