Parmesan Mayo Crusted Chicken.
You can have Parmesan Mayo Crusted Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Mayo Crusted Chicken
- It's 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- It's 2 Teaspoons of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Italian Seasoning.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- You need Pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Few Cracks of Black Pepper.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Breadcrumbs.
Parmesan Mayo Crusted Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking dish with tin foil..
- In a medium bowl mix together mayo, parmesan, minced garlic, spices, salt and pepper..
- Dip the chicken breasts in the mayo mixture coating every surface. Place into baking dish..
- Lightly top each chicken breast with bread crumbs. Be sure not to use too much. Using too much may cause the breadcrumbs to burn or go soggy..
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees..