Hamaguri Clam Clear Broth Soup (for your child's first meal celebration).
You can have Hamaguri Clam Clear Broth Soup (for your child's first meal celebration) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamaguri Clam Clear Broth Soup (for your child's first meal celebration)
- It's 8 of Clams.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Mitsuba.
- It's 8 of Dried wheat gluten (plum blossom-shaped).
- Prepare 50 ml of Sake.
- It's 1 small of handful Bonito flakes.
- You need 5 of cm square Kombu.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It's 600 ml of Water.
Hamaguri Clam Clear Broth Soup (for your child's first meal celebration) instructions
- Bundle 3 mitsuba stems together and loosely tie together..
- Re-hydrate the dried wheat gluten..
- Wash the clams well to degrit..
- Place the clams in a small frying pan and cover with the sake. Turn on the heat and cover with a lid. When it begins to boil, shake the pan several times, and allow the shells to open..
- Put the kombu and the water into a pot and turn on the heat. Once boiling, lower the heat to low and add the bonito flakes. When it begins to boil again, stop the heat and strain..
- Pour the dashi from Step 5 onto the clams from Step 4 and season with salt and soy sauce..
- Put the clams, dried wheat gluten, and mitsuba into a small bowl. Pour the juices from Step 4 over them..
- If you have any clams leftover, you can use them to make clam chowder. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152513-clam-chowder-with-hamaguri-clams.