Copycat Longhorns Parmesan crusted chicken.
You can cook Copycat Longhorns Parmesan crusted chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Copycat Longhorns Parmesan crusted chicken
- Prepare 4 of 4-5oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It's 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 T of canola oil.
- It's 2 T of ranch dressing.
- It's 3 oz of parmesan cheese, grated, divided.
- Prepare 4 slices of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Panko.
- You need 2 T of butter, melted.
- It's of Fresh parsley, chopped.
Copycat Longhorns Parmesan crusted chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to broil. Sprinkle the chicken with S&P. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Cook chicken until internal temperature is 160°, about 8 minutes per side. Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with foil..
- In a small bowl, stir the ranch dressing and 2T of parmesan cheese together. Spread this mixture over each piece of chicken. Place 1 slice of provolone over each piece..
- In a small bowl, mix the Panko, melted butter and 4T parmesan together. Sprinkle the mixture over the provolone on each piece of chicken. Broil for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with fresh parsley..