Grilled hot wings with eggs. This is my take on a Caribbean Style hot wing cooked on a grill over charcoal. While the charcoal is getting ready I make the Caribbean sauce for the grilled chicken hot wings. Chicken wings grilled on the Big Green Egg and glazed with a Sweet and Spicy Thai sauce for a perfect grilled wing.
Place wings in a glass or plastic bowl. Pour hot sauce over the wings; cover bowl with plastic wrap. Place a large grill pan over medium-high heat or heat an outdoor grill to high. You can have Grilled hot wings with eggs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled hot wings with eggs
- You need 8 of large wings.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of peri peri.
- It's pinch of basil.
- Prepare pinch of coriander.
- You need of springle black pepper.
- It's 1 tbs of benny spice.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare pinch of vinegar.
Place the wings on the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until well marked and cooked through. Place coals on one side of the bottom of a kettle-type grill. Place a drip pan on the other side and position the wings on the grill grate over the drip pan. Rinse wings, cut off wing tips only.
Grilled hot wings with eggs step by step
- Marinade chicken wings in crushed garlic benny spice and vinegar.
- Add coriander paprika and peri peri.
- Grill for 45minutes in a medium heat.
- Boil eggs after cool peel them and cut in half.
- Springle black pepper on top of eggs.
- Serve hot wings eggs and green salad.
Spray both sides of wings with cooking spray. I like the skin to bubble and crisp. Remove from grill, add wings to a large. Keep part of grill cooler for indirect cooking. Jerk Chicken Wings Grilled Chicken Wings Egg Smoker Perfect Prime Rib Duck Recipes Green Eggs Poultry Tasty Pharmacy.