Thai Green Curry.
You can cook Thai Green Curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Green Curry
- It's For of green Curry paste-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemongrass (if you don't have lemongrass,use lemon juice).
- You need 2 tbsp of galangal chopped.
- It's 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of thai shallots(or green onion).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thai sweet basil.
- It's 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 2-3 of green chillies.
- You need other of Other ingredients:-.
- It's 1 cup of tofu cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable of your choice.
- It's 1 cup of bamboo shoots.
- It's 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare As needed of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green beans trimmed.
- You need As needed of oil.
- You need 4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare as required of Cashews to garnish.
- You need as required of Red chilli for garnish.
- You need as required of Basil leaves for garnish.
Thai Green Curry step by step
- Place all 'Green Curry Paste' ingredients in a food processor or blender, and add 1/3 glass coconut milk or enough to blend, blend it and make smooth paste..
- Heat a wok or deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle in oil and add2 tbsp green curry paste. Stir-fry until fragrant (about 2 minutes).Add stock plus lime leaves or bay leaves. When sauce comes to a gentle boil, reduce heat to medium-low or just until you get a nice simmer. Add all vegetables, Simmer 7-10 mins, or until all vegetable soft enough to pierce with a fork..
- Pour soy sauce, and add the whole kaffir lime leaves and sugar, stir well..
- Add tofu and bamboo shoots, stir and cook for 5 minutes. Then stir in green beans and bean shoots, cook for a further 2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning to suit your taste..
- Serve with jasmine rice or plain rice..