Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice.
You can have Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice
- Prepare of for paste.
- It's 2 Tbsp of Lemon Grass paste.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Mint leaves.
- You need 1 Bowl of Coriander Leaves.
- You need 1/2 Bowl of Green Capsicum (Diced).
- Prepare 4-5 of Green Chillies.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Grated Ginger.
- It's 8-10 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 Tsp of Lemon Zest.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 3 of Spring Onions (With Bulbs).
- It's 1 of Lemon Leaf (Optional).
- You need of vegetables for curry.
- It's 1 Bowl of Cauliflower.
- It's 1 Bowl of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 Bowl of French Beans.
- Prepare 3/4 Bowl of Bell Peppers (Green, Red, Yellow).
- Prepare 1/2 Bowl of American Corn or Baby Corn.
- Prepare 1/2 Bowl of Zucchini (Optional).
- You need 3/4 Cup of Onions.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Tofu (Paneer can be used in place of tofu).
- Prepare of for seasoning.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Powdered Cinnamon.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of oil.
Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice step by step
- Make green paste by grinding spring onions, green Chillies, ginger, garlic, Capsicum, coriander, mint, lemon juice, lemon Zest..
- Take olive oil add carrot, French Beans, cauliflower to it and cook till 50% done. Add tofu, bell peppers, onion, corn and cook till all the vegetables are 70% cooked to retain the crunch of vegetables..
- Add green paste and coconut milk to it. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add salt, black pepper, grinded masala to it and cook for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..