Tofu Soboro Green Curry.
You can cook Tofu Soboro Green Curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu Soboro Green Curry
- You need 1 of Eggplant.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Oil *plus extra.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's 1 of small head Broccoli *finely chopped OR shredded.
- You need 100 g of Thai Green Curry Paste.
- You need 400 ml of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar *optional.
- You need 450-500 g of Firm Tofu *coarsely crumbled.
- It's of Some Green Leafy Vegetables *e.g. Spinach, Bok Choi, Shungiku, etc.
- You need 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
Tofu Soboro Green Curry instructions
- Cut Eggplant into the size that is easy to eat. Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, cook Eggplant until all sides are nicely browned. Transfer to a plate, sprinkle some Salt over, and set aside..
- Add extra Oil and stir-fry Broccoli for a few minutes, add Green Curry Paste, and stir-fry until aromatic..
- Add Coconut Milk and cook for 5 minutes, season with Fish Sauce and Sugar (*optional). *Note: Alter the amount or Fish Sauce depending on the saltiness of the curry paste..
- Add crumbled Tofu and finely chopped Green Leafy Vegetables. Tofu will instantly suck up the liquid and the mixture will get thick. Cook until vegetable is soft..
- Place freshly cooked Rice on a plate, cover with the curry mixture, and top with the eggplant. Add some sliced fresh Chilli if you dare and enjoy!.