Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤.
You can have Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤 using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤
- You need Block of Tofu.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- It's 1 Jar of Satay Sauce.
- You need 1 of Pepper (Orange or Yellow).
- You need of Spinach.
- You need 1 can of Chick Pea.
- You need of Vegatable Oil.
Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤 instructions
- Press Tofu (I used heavy shopping but a teatowl and heavy Novel also work I'm told).
- Chop Onions, Garlic, Pepper and Tofu.
- Fry some onions in some vegatable oil for a couple of minutes.
- Add Garlic and Sliced Pepper to frying pan.
- Add Satay Sauce and the chickpeas. I like to increase volume of the sauce with a bit of water. (This sauce comes with pumkin seeds rather than peanuts but is equally as yummy!).
- Fry in the pan for ten minutes or while the grain cooks. Can wilt some spinach in there too! Let the Tofu suck up all those lovely flavours!.
- Serve over rice or equivalent and enjoy!! 😋.