Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu. Thai Red Curry - everything we know and love about Thai food! Big, bold Thai flavours, beautifully fragrant, the creamy red curry sauce is so good you can put anything in it and it will be amazing! This Thai Red Curry Chicken achieves a wonderfully fresh citrus zing by playing up the fresh lime juice, bright lime zest and simmering the sauce with a bay leaf.
Watch how to make amazing Thai red curry at home in this short recipe video! This vegetable curry is made with common grocery store ingredients. This is a quick and easy curry stir-fry made with chicken, zucchini, red bell pepper and carrot. You can have Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu
- You need 1 Tbsp of Red Curry Paste ★.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil (or Vegetable Oil) ★.
- It's 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Bell Pepper.
- You need 150 g of Chicken.
- It's 200 g of Tofu.
- It's 1 can of Coconut Milk ☆.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water ☆.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken Bouillon Paste (or 1 Cube Chicken Bouillon) ☆.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Brown Sugar ☆.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fish Sauce ☆.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Cilantro (or 6 basil leaves).
Coconut milk and curry paste make an irresistible sauce. If you're a fan of Thai food, making Thai Red Curry from scratch at least once in your life is a must! To take this Instant Pot Thai Red Curry to the next level, do try and find either of these curry pastes at an Asian grocery store near where you live and Thai food purists would say that Thai food shouldn't be pressure cooked. I'm guessing you're here because you just want to make a Thai curry in your.
Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu instructions
- Cut the meat and vegetables into bite-size pieces..
- Cut tofu into bite-size pieces..
- Chop the cilantro..
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add the curry paste, stir fry 1 minute or until fragrant..
- Stir in the meat and vegetables and cook for 3 minutes or until the meat is cooked through..
- Add coconut milk and water..
- Add chicken bouillon, brown sugar and tofu and simmer about 5 minutes..
- Add fish sauce..
- Add chopped cilantro and it is ready to serve with steamed Jasmine rice!.
Thai Mango Chicken Red Curry with Coconut Rice Quick and Easy. Making Thai-style food at home This easy Thai mango red curry is so easy, so flavorful, and crazy delicious (especially served over coconut rice - yum!). I know you know that I. This fast and satisfying Thai curry gets its flavor from easy-to-find grocery store ingredients. Add the rest of the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.