Tofu Thai Green Curry. This flavorful green curry is made with a homemade Thai curry paste and is stuffed full of green vegetables and fried tofu. The result is a creamy and satisfying meal that goes perfectly with some steamed Jasmine rice. This healthy vegetable curry is packed with nutrition and flavour.
Also, check out our vegan Thai green curry which uses butternut squash. Creamy and delicious Thai Green Curry with Tofu and Vegetables - perfect vegan dish. Make it in your instant pot and enjoy with jasmine rice. You can have Tofu Thai Green Curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu Thai Green Curry
- Prepare 400 g of Tofu.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh aspagagus trimmed.
- Prepare 125 g of green beens trimmed.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- It's 1 of green chilli deseeded and finely chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 125 g of baby corn.
- It's 1/2 of courgette, cut into thin slices.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- It's 125 g of pak choi (I left it out).
- It's of Juice of 1 small lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander plus extra for garnish.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices.
Simple and flavorful Thai green curry recipe served with steamed, seasonal vegetables. Served with or without tofu, it's a filling vegetarian dish! Thai green curry is traditionally seasoned with fish sauce, but since this recipe is vegetarian, it calls for soy sauce instead. This dish is gluten free as long as you.
Tofu Thai Green Curry instructions
- Drain the tofu, wrap in kitchen paper to remove excess water for 20 minutes, cut into 1 cm pieces and place in the soy sauce to marinate..
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the green beans and asparagus tips for a minute, drain and refresh in cold water..
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently..
- Add the tofu, stir lightly until coated with the curry paste then cook for a further 2 minutes. Then add the shallots, chilli and garlic and carry on cooking for another 2 minutes..
- Pour in the coconut milk, bring to a simmer, then add the baby corn, courgette, red pepper, green beans and asparagus. Cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes then add pak choi. Simmer once again for a minute then lastly tip in the fresh lime juice and chopped coriander..
- Serve sprinkled with a small amount of chopped coriander and spring onions accompanied with Thai jasmine or sticky rice..
This vegan Thai Green Curry with Tofu is filled with fresh green vegetables and pan-fried tofu for an easy healthy and delicious weeknight meal. with Vegan Thai Green Curry. Yes, it was love at first bite. Since then, for the past decade and a half, I have explored the many amazing flavors and. We live in a very small town and the closest Thai restaurant is about an hour away. Our other takeout options are slim and not very Vegetarian Green Curry.