Stromboli. Stromboli is a small island in the Tyrrhenian Sea, off the north coast of Sicily, containing Mount Stromboli, one of the three active volcanoes in Italy. It is one of the eight Aeolian Islands, a volcanic arc north of Sicily. Strabo writes that people believed that this is where Aeolus lived. Остров-вулкан Стромболи (Stromboli).
Stromboli is a small Italian volcanic island in the Tyrrhenian Sea just north of Sicily. It is one of the Aeolian Islands. Is is an incredibly beautiful, unique island. You can cook Stromboli using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stromboli
- You need 1.5 cups of All purpose flour/maida.
- It's 3/4 tsp of instant Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of lukewarm Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crumbled Paneer/Cottage Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped veggies (cherry Tomatoes, bell pepper, capsicum etc).
- You need 1/3 cup of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare 50 g of sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of or more shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sesame Seeds (optional).
- It's 1 tsp of flax seed (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of dried Parsley.
- You need 1 of beaten egg or 3 tbsp Olive oil for wash.
Italy: Stromboli volcano erupts for second time in two months. Stromboli volcano's stunning eruption continues to light up island's sky. In a nutshell, stromboli is basically a pizza roll. You roll pizza dough out into a rectangle, cover with Pizza is just plain ol' pizza.
- In a bowl, add Flour. Make 3 wells in flour, add salt, sugar and yeast. mix.
- Add oil and water. knead smooth dough.
- Transfer dough to greased bowl. cover and rest for 2 hours in warm place.
- In a bowl, mix paneer and veggies.
- Add pizza sauce and mix well.
- Gently deflate dough and fold.
- Roll the dough in rectangular shape.
- Place mozzarella cheese towards one side leaving gap towards edges.
- Add paneer mixture on top of cheese.
- Add cheddar cheese on top of veggies.
- Gently roll the dough to form a log.
- Seal edges from all sides.
- Place on baking tray and make equal slits halfway through dough.
- Give egg or oil wash.
- Sprinkle sesame and flax seeds - optional step.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes in preheated oven at 180 deg until golden brown.
- Sprinkle parsley on top.
- Cut and serve warm.
A volcano has erupted on the Italian island of Stromboli, killing one person and sending frightened tourists fleeing. Image caption Ash rising from Stromboli after the eruption. Stromboli from Mapcarta, the free map. Stromboli is a small Italian volcanic island in the Tyrrhenian Sea just north of Sicily. It is one of the Aeolian Islands.