5 Minute Clear Surf Clam Soup.
You can cook 5 Minute Clear Surf Clam Soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Clear Surf Clam Soup
- Prepare 1 of Hamaguri (surf clams).
- It's 1 of Sake.
- It's 1 of Water.
- It's 1 of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
5 Minute Clear Surf Clam Soup step by step
- Remove the sand from the clams..
- Place the clams in a pot and barely cover with sake. Turn the heat to high..
- Let it boil (be careful that it doesn't boil over) until the shells open..
- Now add the water (about the same amount as the sake from Step 2) and bring to a boil. Once it has begun to boil, lower the heat to low and flavor with usukuchi soy sauce and salt..