Stromboli. Stromboli is a small island in the Tyrrhenian Sea, off the north coast of Sicily, containing Mount Stromboli, one of the three active volcanoes in Italy. It is one of the eight Aeolian Islands, a volcanic arc north of Sicily. Strabo writes that people believed that this is where Aeolus lived. Остров-вулкан Стромболи (Stromboli).
Stromboli is a small Italian volcanic island in the Tyrrhenian Sea just north of Sicily. It is one of the Aeolian Islands. Is is an incredibly beautiful, unique island. You can have Stromboli using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stromboli
- You need 1 of round pizza dough.
- You need 1/2 lb of sliced sandwich pepperoni.
- It's 1/2 lb of sliced provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 of green or red pepper, sauted.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, sauted.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of sliced mushrooms, sauted.
- You need 1 of cornmeal for dusting pan.
Italy: Stromboli volcano erupts for second time in two months. Stromboli volcano's stunning eruption continues to light up island's sky. In a nutshell, stromboli is basically a pizza roll. You roll pizza dough out into a rectangle, cover with Pizza is just plain ol' pizza.
- preheat oven to 500°..
- dust pan with cornmeal.
- roll out dough to a rectangle.
- layer pepperoni & cheese on top of pepperoni..
- roll jelly roll style. make 3 slits in top..
- drizzle olive oil on top if dough sprinkle oregano over the top of dough.
- bake for 20 min. might have to cook a few more minutes. ENJOY:).
A volcano has erupted on the Italian island of Stromboli, killing one person and sending frightened tourists fleeing. Image caption Ash rising from Stromboli after the eruption. Stromboli from Mapcarta, the free map. Stromboli is a small Italian volcanic island in the Tyrrhenian Sea just north of Sicily. It is one of the Aeolian Islands.