TL's Easy Stromboli. Stromboli is a longtime family dinner favorite. Now, it's even easier to make thanks to Pillsbury™ pizza dough and five more simple ingredients! Quick, easy and packed with flavor, there's no reason why.
There's a great local joint that makes my Making this stromboli at home is so easy. The best part is you can customize it with your favorite. This Easy Stromboli Recipe will become an instant hit with your family! You can cook TL's Easy Stromboli using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TL's Easy Stromboli
- You need 1 of package frozen bread dough ( 3/loaf package).
- Prepare 1 of jar pizza sauce.
- You need 1 of pizza toppings of your choice ( i used mushrooms, pepperoni, green bell pepper).
- You need 1 of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Perfect for busy nights and versatile enough that you can keep changing it up! Can't decide between a pizza and a calzone? For a quick, EASY, filling dinner with many variations! The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful -- e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc.
TL's Easy Stromboli step by step
- Thaw out the frozen bread loaves. Cut each loaf into thirds and let rise about an hour. Push out dough into oval shapes..
- Add spoonful of sauce, spoonful of ricotta, some mozzarella and the toppings in the center and fold dough over and seal..
- Beat the egg and brush on the Stromboli..
- Place on greased sheets and bake at 350/degrees F for 20 min or until golden brown..
- Enjoy ;).
With tender chicken, beef bacon and buffalo mozzarella cheese, this stromboli recipe is chock full of flavor, not to mention protein. Gluten-Free Stromboli Recipe with Chicken and Beef Bacon. This easy weeknight stromboli boasts a crisp golden exterior filled with three kinds of cured meat and just as many cheeses. Stromboli might actually be the most perfect weeknight meal. This homemade stromboli recipe is filled with cheesy layers of pizza goodness!