You can cook Lebanese Kabab using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lebanese Kabab
- You need 5-6 pieces of Boneless chicken =.
- It's of Boiled potatoes = 3 large size.
- You need of Pasta = half packet.
- You need of Carrots = 1 grated.
- Prepare of Capsicum = 1 grated.
- It's 1 tsp of Red chilli powder =.
- It's to taste of Salt =.
- You need 1 pinch of Cumin powder =.
- You need of Water = as required.
- It's of For coating.
- Prepare of Breadcrumbs.
- It's of Plain flour.
- You need of eggs.
Lebanese Kabab step by step
- In wok add 2 glasses of water, salt, chicken, grated carrot, capsicum and pasta and boil..
- Boil it till it done and all water dries..
- Pour this mixture into bowl and let it cool down..
- Separate chicken from mixture and shred it..
- Mash the other remaining ingredients well..
- Boil and mashed potatoes separately..
- Now combine chicken and potatoes in pasta mixtur and aslo add salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, black peppers and mix it well.
- Mix the mixture well and Take some mixture and make kabab.
- Roll it in plain flour till.
- Dip it in beaten egg.
- And roll it in breadcrumbs..
- U can also freeze these kabab for 15 days.
- And fry it till it's truns to golden brown.
- Lebanese kabab are ready to serve.