Baked Chicken and potatoes. Serve the baked chicken and potatoes with vegetables or with a salad to make it a complete meal. I made this recipe with chicken thighs, you can replace them with chicken breasts, drumsticks or with a combination of the three. If you are using other chicken cuts, you may have to adjust the cooking time.
Chicken Potato Bake - Potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil and baked to a golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs. This really easy chicken thighs recipe with potatoes is a family favorite! Its my go-to recipe for when I need no-fuss, quick dinner ideas. You can have Baked Chicken and potatoes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken and potatoes
- It's 1500 g of chicken pieces, thighs and breasts.
- Prepare 500 g of potatoes, cit in thick slices, widthwise.
- You need 15 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon juice, crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dried thyme.
- It's 1 tablespoon of salt.
The potatoes soak in the chicken juices and are so good. After the chicken was done I covered it with potatoes scooped juice over the pile and then sprinkled with Parmesan. This simple and delectable baked chicken and potatoes recipe is made with boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs and potatoes. Try our baked rosemary chicken with paprika and garlic potatoes for a tasty dinner.
Baked Chicken and potatoes step by step
- Wash the chicken pieces and put them in a large bowl..
- Add the potato slices, the crushed garlic, cinnamon, thyme, black pepper and salt. Mix well..
- Place the seasoned chicken pieces and potato slices in an oven tray; pour the lemon juice and the vegetable oil over them. Cover the tray with aluminum foil..
- Bake in the oven at medium heat for about 1 hr or until the potatoes are well cooked..
- Once cooked, remove the aluminum foil and put the tray back in the oven until the chicken become golden in color..
- Serve hot..
Sometimes roasted chicken and potatoes is just what's needed. It's simple, and it brings me back to Try my crispy baked chicken thighs recipe! This roasted chicken and potatoes recipe all cooks on one baking sheet (or use a large roasting dish), so. This baked chicken and potatoes recipe calls for bone-in chicken breasts, which tend to have a bit more flavor than boneless chicken breasts. The bone adds flavor to the meat while it cooks.