Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp Kabobs.
You can have Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp Kabobs using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp Kabobs
- You need of Marinade.
- It's 2 of limes juiced.
- You need 1 tsp of siracha.
- You need 3 tbsp of red onion.
- It's 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare pinch of black pepper.
- You need of Shrimp.
- It's 1 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1 of skewers.
Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp Kabobs instructions
- Put all marinade ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until mostly smooth.
- Shell, devein, and clean shrimp.
- Toss shrimp in marinade and refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
- Skewer shrimp.
- Cook on grill until shrimp just turn pink (roughly 3-4 minutes).