Rosemary Chicken & Artichoke Salad.
You can have Rosemary Chicken & Artichoke Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rosemary Chicken & Artichoke Salad
- You need of Chicken marinade.
- You need 2 of large free range chicken breast, boneless skinless.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of rosemary stripped, minced.
- Prepare 2 of each juice of lemon.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 dash of red pepper flake.
- Prepare of Salad base.
- Prepare 1 of large mix, spinach & romaine.
- Prepare 4 slice of turkey bacon cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 3 of roma tomato, seeded, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of scallions chopped.
- You need 2 of small jars of marinated artichokes (in oil).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shaved parmesan.
Rosemary Chicken & Artichoke Salad step by step
- Marinate chicken breast for mininum 2 hours.
- Cook bacon, chop.
- Chop artichokes, reserve oil.
- Cook or grill chicken and cube.
- Toss all ingredients in reserved artichoke oil. garnosh with more shaved parm.