Marinated Turkey Breast.
You can cook Marinated Turkey Breast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marinated Turkey Breast
- Prepare 2 tbsp of date syrup or honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 of turkey breast.
- You need of oven.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
Marinated Turkey Breast instructions
- dry with paper towel the turkey breast..
- in pyrex mix the mustard and date syrup and massage it into the turkey without ruining it's shape..
- cover and refrigirate for anytime from half an hour to overnight..
- preheat oven at 180c. meanwhile mix lemon juice, olive oil and soy and put on turkey..
- put turkey in oven uncovered for 20-45 minutes (depends on oven and breast thikness). Cut and check so that it doesn't get dry. Should be almost pinkish at the center..
- I recommend to make white rice as a side dish and serve with the turkey marinate on it, it's great!!.