Pig in Blankets and Brussel sprouts with sweet plum sauce. Roasted brussels sprouts soak up this delicious honey sauce, creating a combo you just can't beat. For crispy results, preheat your baking sheet. I have never put sauce or glaze on brussels and am a full convert.
Let me start this by saying that I am not the best when it comes to grammar or spelling. Easy, healthy and super delicious, these Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes with creamy Lemon Tahini Sauce make a fabulous side dish for any. Asian Sweet Roll Pig in a BlanketIn Good Flavor. You can have Pig in Blankets and Brussel sprouts with sweet plum sauce using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pig in Blankets and Brussel sprouts with sweet plum sauce
- Prepare 1 cup of Brussel sprouts (cut in half).
- You need 1/4 of red onion (thin sliced).
- Prepare 1 pack of pigs in blanket.
- It's 2 tbsp of sweet plum sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soysauce.
- It's of Ground pepper.
Pigs In A Blanket With Cheese Recipes. Pigs in a BlanketBrown Eyed Baker. Roasted Squash And Brussel Sprouts Recipes. If you love Christmas dinner and you're a fan of tea, you'll either be delighted or repulsed that Sainsbury's has just launched a range of Brussels sprouts and pigs in blankets flavour teas.
Pig in Blankets and Brussel sprouts with sweet plum sauce instructions
- On a medium heat pan, add pig in blankets and fry them for about 5 min or until they 50% cooked then turn over and leave them to cook for another 2-3 min. Add some red onion and Brussel sprouts in and mix well..
- Season it with sweet plum sauce and soysauce. Put a little bit of ground pepper before serve. Enjoy 😊.
Cut the bacon rashers in half. Wrap a piece of bacon around each of the chipolatas. Easy pigs in a blanket, with hot dogs wrapped in cheese and biscuits, make the perfect treat for kids and adults alike. They will disappear before your eyes so make lots! and serve with BBQ sauce ketchup and mustard to dip them in! Pigs in blankets are too delicious to be reserved for a one-off Christmas side dish - try them as a party snack or with roast chicken.