Sake Steamed Surf Clams with Cabbage Made in the Microwave.
You can have Sake Steamed Surf Clams with Cabbage Made in the Microwave using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sake Steamed Surf Clams with Cabbage Made in the Microwave
- It's 8 of clams Hamaguri (surf clams).
- You need 1 of Salt (to remove sand from clams).
- You need 5 of leaves Cabbage.
- It's 2 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1/2 of clump Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of White wine (or sake).
- It's 1 tsp of Light soy sauce.
Sake Steamed Surf Clams with Cabbage Made in the Microwave instructions
- Cover the hamaguri clams with about 3% salted water and leave for 20-60 minutes to remove the sand. Rinse well..
- Cut 2 leaves of cabbage into thin strips and roughly chop the other 3 leaves. Remove the base from the shimeji mushrooms. Cut the bacon into 2 cm pieces..
- Place the sliced cabbage, the shimeji, the clams, the bacon, and the roughly chopped cabbage, in that order, into a heat-resistant bowl..
- Add all of the flavoring ingredients on top..
- Microwave on high (600 W) for 4 minutes..
- Lightly stir it to break everything apart and then microwave on high (600 W) for another 3 minutes. It's done!.
- It's delicious!.
- You can remove the clam meat from the shells and use them in a bento!.
- These are perfect for Girl's Day/Doll Festival (March 3rd)! You can also make these in a heavy bottomed pot! Cook on low-medium heat for about 13-15 minutes and they're done..