my moms pigs in a blanket. My mother was cooking pigs in a blanket and had some trouble getting them out the oven. Make a Pigs in a Blanket Wreath! This method looks fancy but is actually super easy.
Little Smokies Pigs in a Blanket are classic fare on Football Sundays too! Who doesn't remember these served at parties during childhood? Little Smokies make the perfect appetizer sized pigs in a blanket. You can cook my moms pigs in a blanket using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of my moms pigs in a blanket
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 large of head of cabbage cored.
- It's 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 3 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It's 2 can of diced or stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of bag of saurkraut.
- You need 1 of minute rice.
- It's 4 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of onion(diced).
It is a great way to enjoy this treat without committing to a whole hot dog. A yummy lunch, dinner, or snack idea for the whole family! My name is Kristyn and I'm the mom of SIX stinkin' cute kids and the wife to my smokin' hot hubby, Lo. My mom's maiden name is Luna, and I'm one of.
my moms pigs in a blanket step by step
- to core the cabbage cut the bottom where the leaves meet deep into the edges until it comes out then boil for an hour that the cabbage will soften!.
- cook meat with garlic and onions. make rice according to box, once both are done add in eggs and bread crumbs and parsley flakes and sauerkraut juice drained from sauerkraut, mix well.
- put some tomatoes and sauerkraut on bottom of roaster pan, then when cabbage is done drain in strainer and pull off leaf and spoon in cabbage leaf and fold over n put in roaster pan on tomato and sauerkraut. continue until you complete the first row then add on more tomatoes and sauerkraut continue with second row when done add on last of tomatoes and sauerkraut n add water in enough to cook.
- cook in oven for an hour then when done spoon out on plate along with tomatoes and sauerkraut and enjoy!.
Linking to your social media, or spamming links with it watermarked can result in a ban. Posts or comments that can be seen as glorifying violence will result in a ban. This rule also includes (but is not limited to) memes regarding: Deaths, terrorist attacks, rape, sexual assault, pedo. Pigs in a Blanket are a favorite with kids and adults. This recipe doesn't call for canned dough, so you can whip up a batch any time with simple ingredients from your pantry!