Pigs In A Blanket.
You can cook Pigs In A Blanket using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pigs In A Blanket
- You need 2 can of Pre made Biscuit dough.
- You need 1 packages of Hot dogs or sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated cheddar cheese.
Pigs In A Blanket step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Cut hot dogs/sausage into inch long pieces..
- Wrap a 'pig' and some cheese in a 'blanket' of biscuit dough..
- Put the 'pigs in a blanket' on a cookie sheet and cook 17mins or until golden brown..