NSNG crockpot unstuffed cabbage rolls (pigs in the blanket). I also think you could roll up the cabbage rolls and arrange in a slow cooker to have the best of both worlds, the cute rolls and the easy cooking time. So happy to find an easy way to make what my family calls, pigs in the blanket. I think the cabbage was WAY overcooked.
Reviews for: Photos of Unstuffed Cabbage Roll. I tried this recipe, and it essentially mimics any cabbage roll filling. Don't put Campbell's soup in this. You can have NSNG crockpot unstuffed cabbage rolls (pigs in the blanket) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of NSNG crockpot unstuffed cabbage rolls (pigs in the blanket)
- It's 1.5 lbs of ground beef (or sausage).
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of heaping tsp paprika.
- You need 1 of heaping tsp thyme.
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage, chopped.
- You need 1 bag of cauliflower pearls/rice.
- Prepare 28 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 28 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
View top rated Crockpot unstuffed cabbage rolls recipes with ratings and reviews. Crockpot Swedish Cabbage Rolls, Asian Cabbage Rolls, Mom's Cabbage Rolls With Lemon Sauce, etc. I just love cabbage rolls and have only ever made them in a crockpot since I thought. One Pot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls are a take on the traditional stuffed cabbages, but so much easier!
NSNG crockpot unstuffed cabbage rolls (pigs in the blanket) step by step
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the onions and garlic.
- Add spices, tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Simmer for a bit..
- In a large crockpot, layer chopped cabbage, meat mixture and cauliflower..
- Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours, until cabbage is soft..
You will love this easy, healthy dinner recipe, made in only one pan. If you are a fan of Stuffed Cabbages, or Pigs in a Blanket, or Halupki (whatever you want to call it!) then you will love this no. The cabbage rolls are cooked in the slow cooker. Roll it up burrito-style and put into the crockpot (fasten with toothpicks if desired). Stuffed cabbage is a delicious traditional dish from eastern Europe.