You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1 Tbspn of instant yeast.
- Prepare 2 Tbspn of sugar.
- You need 1 of Tspn salt.
- You need 3 Tbspn of butter/margarine softened.
- Prepare of I egg.
- It's 3 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It's of for the filling.
- It's 3 Tbspn of butter/margarine softened.
- It's 1 Cup of brown sugar.
- It's of for the glaze.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Icing Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Milk.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- In a bowl.. put the milk,yeast,sugar,salt,margarine,egg..
- Add in the flour.
- Knead to a soft dough.
- Put in an airtight cointainer, let it rise 30-45mins.
- Mix the filling: sugar and cinnamon.
- Once risen, roll out, apply the soft margarine then sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mixture..
- Fold the dough from the long side into a log.
- Use plain dental floss or sharp knife to cut the rolls. (very neat and less mess).
- Arrange in tray, let rise again for 30-45mins.
- Bake in a preheated oven @160°c for 15mins.
- From the oven and pour the glaze. Let cool..