Cinnamon rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America.
These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. You can cook Cinnamon rolls using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- It's 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter(unsalted).
- Prepare 2 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of yeast (instant).
- You need 2 tbs of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 of brown sugar.
- It's of I egg.
Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. This recipe gets you quick cinnamon rolls from scratch with no yeast, no proofing, and no kneading necessary! Bart's Cinnamon Rolls Recipe - This cinnamon roll recipe produces perfectly light and fluffy cinnamon rolls every time! So simple to make, this is a family favorite cinnamon roll recipe!
Cinnamon rolls step by step
- In a mixing bowl.Add milk and 2tbs of sugar and yeast..and leave for 10 mins to bloom..
- Add butter,egg and flour gradually to the mixture and continue to mix to form a dough.
- Knead the dough for 10 mins till it is soft..
- Cover the dough for 20 mins..
- In a separate bowl.Add 3/4 cup of brown sugar and 2tbs of cinnamon and mix.
- Roll the dough into a chapati like form but in a square shape.
- Apply butter to the dough and sprinkle the cinnamon and brown sugar mixture..
- Roll the dough.
- Then cut the dough into small pieces using a string or a knife and place them on the baking sheet and leave them to proof for 1hr.
- After I hr place them in a preheated oven 180 degrees 15- 20 mins.
These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls only taste like they came from a bakery! Soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. See more ideas about Cinnamon roll icing, Cinnamon rolls, Recipes. · This Homemade Cinnamon Roll Cake dessert has all the flavor of a cinnamon roll but in an easy cake with a vanilla icing. Perfect cinnamon rolls - decadent and delicious.