You can cook Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare of I/2 cup melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of Dano full cream milk. Warm it up slightly.
- Prepare 2 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 11/2 tablespoon of active yeast.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of spoon.
- You need 5 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar for the cinnamon filling.
- Prepare of Egg white for egg wash.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Pour warm milk on a bowl, add yeast, melted butter break in egg and sugar. Whisk everything very well.... I added donr flavours tongue dough like nutmeg and pinch of cinnamon if really made the dough super yum 😋😋😋.
- Pour in the flour, using a spatula mix till it forms a really elastic dough...this dough is actually a very rich, cos of all the ingredients, so try not to make it too soft... placed dough in a oiled bowl and cover and allow to rise for 6mins..
- After 60mins punch fights down, place on a floured surface and knead the dough... roll dough into a nice 1 cm thickness. Spread butter on the surface of the dough, mix the cinnamon and sugar...rub mixture on the buttered surface....
- Gradually rolled the dough to usd wated go seal the end. Using a fishing line, cut the rolled dough into the desired sizes. My mom had to help me out, cause I wasn't doing it well...😉😊.
- Placed the cinnamon rolls on a butter surface baking pan, and beat the egg white, brush out the thd surfaces. cover up and let rest for 30mins..
- After 30mins, bake in moderate heat for 25mins or until golden brown on top...remove from oven, place in a bowls and enjoy with your favourite beverage. I had mine with hot chocolate drink.