Cinnamon rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America.
These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. You can cook Cinnamon rolls using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- Prepare For of dough :.
- Prepare 1&1/2 cup of all-purpose flour (maida).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare As per taste of sea salt.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It's As required of Curd.
- You need For of filling:.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Soften butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of coffee powder.
- You need For of topping:.
- Prepare As required of Fresh dessert Cream.
- You need 2 of flavor small scoops (double chocolate & caramel crunch).
- It's As required of Sugar to dust beside I used a fork spoon to dust sugar on it.
Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. This recipe gets you quick cinnamon rolls from scratch with no yeast, no proofing, and no kneading necessary! Bart's Cinnamon Rolls Recipe - This cinnamon roll recipe produces perfectly light and fluffy cinnamon rolls every time! So simple to make, this is a family favorite cinnamon roll recipe!
Cinnamon rolls instructions
- Firstly mix all the dry ingredients well, make a soft dough using butter, curd and set aside. Let it rest for enough time to get the yeast kind dough. Let it rise well and cover it with warm kitchen towel..
- Once the dough is set keep it aside and mix the filling of cinnamon roll I.e sugar, soften butter, cinnamon powder..
- Now once the dough is risen well uncover it & Knead for few more minutes then roll it on the kitchen counter or roller & rolling pin..
- Spread the dough in rectangular shape roll for about 1/2 inch thickness then spread the filling nicely to all over I added a touch of coffee with filling it was yummm..!!.
- Then book fold it and make sure it sticks well or you can dust some flour & roll roughly on it..
- Then make around 4-5 rolls then take each one & cut fold it like breads or round rolls or any shape as desired I prepared circle shape rolls..
- Then in a Kadai preheat the salt for baking then keep a stand of 1 inch then the above plate I didn’t had muffin cups available so I added foil paper in plate before then added the cinnamon rolls..
- Then baking it till it’s cooked till golden brown then remove it & brush butter to it for rich golden rolls let it get warm to room temperature..
- Now do the topping of cream & ice creams & enjoy it with your loved ones. Believe me it turned out deliciously awesome!! Fantastic taste as presented..!.
These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls only taste like they came from a bakery! Soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. See more ideas about Cinnamon roll icing, Cinnamon rolls, Recipes. · This Homemade Cinnamon Roll Cake dessert has all the flavor of a cinnamon roll but in an easy cake with a vanilla icing. Perfect cinnamon rolls - decadent and delicious.