our favorite cinnamon rolls. These were my Papa's favorite cinnamon rolls. Classic cinnamon rolls with a simple glaze. Pretty much every cinnamon roll variation I've shared on the blog mentions him in some capacity. (coconut jam cinnamon rolls, chocolate walnut cinnamon rolls, caramel walnut sticky buns) Cinnamon rolls.
These cinnamon rolls are so good and so delicious it is hard for me to even describe them. However, it's easy to describe just how much your friends and family will love you for making them! These are my favorite cinnamon rolls I've ever had and sold out every time we made them for our customers. You can cook our favorite cinnamon rolls using 16 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of our favorite cinnamon rolls
- You need 1 of For the rolls.
- You need 7 1/2 cup of unbleached all purpose flour..
- Prepare 2 cup of water (1 hot and 1 warm for yeast).
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter softened..not melted.
- It's 1 of dark or light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of cinnamon.
- It's 2 packages of rapid rise yeast (any brand, i prefer red star).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of shortening ( reg. or butter flavor).
- Prepare of frosting.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of powered sugar.
- It's 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla.
Our ALL-TIME Favorite Cinnamon Roll recipe! These rolls are so soft and gooey, topped with with a delicious cream cheese frosting. Everyone loves these cinnamon rolls so much that she is often asked to make them in large quantities around the holidays for people to give as Christmas gifts. Our ultimate cinnamon rolls combine a rich, buttery dough with the warming flavors of cinnamon and nutmeg and the crunch of pecans.
our favorite cinnamon rolls step by step
- preheat oven to 450°.
- mix both packets yeast into warm water and sprinkle a little sugar in too and step aside for 5-10 minutes.
- in a large bowl mix 1 cup hot water ,shortening, salt and sugar ..mix and allow it to get warm.
- with electric mixer add 2-3 cups of flour and mix till smooth.
- now add you yeast mixture and blend until smooth.
- stir in eggs.
- now add remainder of the flour until your mixer won't mix it anymore and finish adding and mixing flour by hand...gently until a soft dough is formed.
- knead dough a few times just to insure incorporation.
- transfer dough to a bowl with a small amount of oil to cover outside of dough(turn dough once to cover).
- set in a warm place covered and allow it to double in size (30 minutes).
- push down dough and knead about 5 more times only.
- separate into two and roll each dough ball into a 20' by 10' rectangular shape..
- now take the softened butter and smear 1/2 stick on each dough rectangle.
- next add your preferred amount of brown sugar....(I use a lot).
- sprinkle lots of cinnamon...at this point you could also use raisins or nuts if you want..
- starting with the long side of the dough, roll tight...not too tight...just makes it easier to cut and hold in filling..
- pinch sides to hold it closed and cut into about 12 pieces per roll..
- lay your cut rolls onto greased baking pans. and allow to double in size again..
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
- lower heat to 350° and cook for about 6-7 more minutes...No longer..
- cool rolls and frost or serve warm [which is the bomb :) ].
Drizzle these heavenly rolls with our simple glaze, and watch how quickly they disappear. Favorite Cinnamon Rolls recipe: Try this Favorite Cinnamon Rolls recipe, or contribute your own. These make for a perfect weekend (or any day!) treat and your whole family will love these cinnamon roll variations. -Toshinori is our favourite cinnamon roll, of course. -But he just can't help but get some suggestive thoughts. -However, he'll keep them at bay, since s/o just wants a Tart: What's your favourite book? Cinnamon roll: Do you like pet names? Biscuits: Do you prefer sweet or savoury flavours?