Bread and mango kheer tart. Mango kheer, a rich mango dessert with milk, reduced and thickened with rice, flavoured with saffron, cardamom and mango puree as main ingredients. For last mango season I tried mango kesari, and this mango kheer is my first try this season. I saw this recipe online in a Tamil newspaper website, as.
Complete step by step MANGO kheer recipe. Serve this #recipe to your guests and enjoy delicious and yummy taste of MANGO kheer recipe. If you like this video, then like,comment and dont forget to subscribe for latest updates #ToobaCooksandTalks. You can cook Bread and mango kheer tart using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread and mango kheer tart
- It's of For tart shell.
- It's 1/2 cup of all purpose flour or plain flour.
- You need 25 gms of butter.
- Prepare 4 tsp of powder sugar.
- It's as needed of Cold water for kneading dough.
- You need of For kheer.
- Prepare 10-12 of small medium size bread.
- It's 500 ml of fat milk.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of powder sugar or plain sugar.
- It's 1 of ripen mangoes puree.
- You need 6 of green cardamon paste.
- You need 10 of kaju paste powder/ cashew powde.
- You need 6 of almond powder.
- It's 6 of peanut powder paste.
- Prepare as needed of Kesar/ saffron and pistachios for garnishing.
Mango Kheer or Mango Payasam is a rich and tasty kheer made with rice,milk and mango as main ingredients. I have already tried Mango Kheer with sago so thought to try with basmati rice like how we make for paal payasam. It came out so yummy that I finished one bowl in no time , I love it chilled. This Mango Tart uses fresh, ripe mangos and coconut cream to make a delicious dessert that's also gluten-free, Paleo, and vegan!
Bread and mango kheer tart step by step
- For making tart.in a mixing bowl take flour,butter,and sugar powder,and required amount of cold water for kneading dough and make it a fine smooth dough.take a little amount of dough,and make a mould shape tart by pressing against the tart.and make a hole by fork to placed it properly.brush the tart with a little amount of oil. And refrigerate it for 10 min.and bake in an oven to 180 degree c for 20 min,or till it's turn brown..
- Next,for making kheer.heat the milk in a heavy sauce pan,with 1 tsp of butter,let the milk become thick and bring it to a boil.meanwhile, in another bowl crumble and mashed the brown bread,and add the mango puree,and mix it well..
- Now,add the brown bread,and mango puree,in a boiling milk and stir for sometime till it's well mixed.add the chopped kaju and almond powder and saute with a spoon properly. Add the roasted peanut badam,and sugar as well,and cook for sometime in a medium flame.till it's nice aroma comes out and finely cooked..
- Switch off the flame,and pour the kheer in a tart shell and garnish it with a pistachios,kesar,and almond mango and bread kheer is ready to serve..
Add the flour and mix until combined. The dough will be crumbly in your hand. Have you ever eaten mango kheer? I guess you are hearing the name first time but believe me it's an utterly unique yet delicious dish that one can present Comments posted by users for Mango Kheer آم کی کھیر recipe: V nice.kya doodh ,n chini chawal sath pakane se chawal.kada nai reh jaega.if. If you have lots of mangoes or even over ripe mangoes, don't put it to waste.