Mishti Singara: Sweet Samosas Stuffed with Kheer and Khoya. Bengali Misti Singara Recipe, Kheer diye Misti Singara, Bengali Style Sweet Samosa Recipe. Bengali Kheerer Mishti Singara Recipe. ** Bengali Elo Jhelo Goja R. This is a very delicious sweet.
Like the mishti singara, it is also filled with kheer. Roll each portion of the dough. The Bengali samosa, which is referred to as the singara, uses potatos and peas, and cauliflower The Samosa Factory that serves one of the best samosas in Chennai. You can have Mishti Singara: Sweet Samosas Stuffed with Kheer and Khoya using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mishti Singara: Sweet Samosas Stuffed with Kheer and Khoya
- Prepare of *For the filling:*.
- Prepare 1 litre of Milk.
- It's 100 grams of Khoya.
- Prepare 5-6 tablespoons of Sugar.
- It's 3 tablespoons of Semolina.
- Prepare 50 grams of Finely chopped raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Nutmeg powder.
- Prepare of ****.
- It's of *For the dough:*.
- You need 400 grams of Refined flour.
- It's 75-80 grams of Ghee.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- You need of As required Water.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Green Cardamom powder.
- You need of ****.
- Prepare of *For Sugar Syrup:*.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Water.
- It's 2-3 of Green Cardamom Pods.
- It's of Vegetable oil for frying.
They have the Chinese The ones at Bhagatram Sweets in Commercial Street are considered to be one of the best in town though. Khoya Kheer - Have you ever taste Khoya Kheer? Mix the exotic flavour of whole milk, condensed milk and nut in this desse. Khoay Kay Parathy (Sehri Special) - Sweet rich paratha is fantastic for breakfast, sehri or with tea.
Mishti Singara: Sweet Samosas Stuffed with Kheer and Khoya step by step
- For the filling:In a pan, pour in the milk and place on heat to boil. Boil the milk for a good 10-12 minutes. Now add half the semolina and sugar and continue cooking until milk reduces to less than half and changes colour..
- Now add the khoya (grated) and mix well. Add the remaining semolina and cook for another couple of minutes..
- Remove from heat, add the raisins and the nutmeg powder. Mix well and keep aside to cool..
- For the dough: Tip the flour in a pan. Add the ghee, cardamom powder, baking powder and salt and mix well. Now add water and knead into a soft pliable dough. Cover with a wet towel and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- For the syrup : In the mean time in a deep pan place the sugar, water and cardamom to boil together. Boil until the syrup thickens. It should be sticky..
- Now making the samosas: Divide the dough into 20 equal parts and sculpt into balls. Keep a couple of tablespoons of ghee and a small bowl of water new to your work counter..
- Roll out each ball with a rolling pin into thin elongated discs, the two ends should be slightly tapered..
- With a knife cut each elongated disc into equal halves. Work with one half at a time..
- Now dip your index finger in water and run it along the straight side of the cut disc. This will act as an adhesive..
- Hold the two ends of the straight, and bring it together one end slightly overlapping the other and press the length of the edge together to form a cone..
- Stuff the cone with the kheer filling..
- Pull the free edge of the disc over like a flap to cover the filling, to meet the other rim of the cone..
- Press the rims together to seal..
- Finally once the singaras are made, heat oil in a large frying pan. Deep fry the singaras in batches of 4-5 depending on the size of your frying pan. Fry on a low heat so that the crust is cooked through..
- Once fried to a dark golden, strain them out of the oil and toss them into the sugar syrup..
It's stuffed with solid milk, nuts and coconut. Yomovies Watch Latest Movies,TV Series Online for free,Download on yomovies Online,yomovies Bollywood,yomovies app,yomovies Website,yo-movies. As if that's not complicated enough, a blast from Yoomin's past is trying to get in his pants by using any means necessary (including jumping out of a motel window to chase him down the street). Don't let pretty looks fool you—these ladies are sweet but psycho. Sweet and savoury things shouldn't mix.