Sweet Banana Pooris With Sewain Kheer. These sweet banana pooris or banana buns is a recipe from mangalore in karnataka. mangalore buns recipe is easy and Ice Cream. I remember having these sweet banana buns when my aunt used to get them from Mangalore along with the. Indian sweet dish kheer with Sewain. Композиция.
Paal poli recipe, a traditional South Indian sweet made during Diwali, New year, Avani avittam, Krishnashtami. Deep fried pooris are soaked in sweetened milk. Paal poli recipe, a classic South Indian dessert where pooris are dunked in cardamom flavored, reduced sweetened milk. You can have Sweet Banana Pooris With Sewain Kheer using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Banana Pooris With Sewain Kheer
- You need 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Maida.
- It's 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Ajwain.
- It's 1/3 tsp of meetha saunf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Jaggery powdered.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 2 of ripe banana.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Milk to knead the flour.
These sweet wade are a great way to eat pumpkin and a twist to your regular vegetable. Serve Pumpkin Wade with Sabudana Kheer or you can have it with Masala Chai during your tea time Flatten them a bit thicker than that we do for regular pooris. One by one flatten all the balls into small. It served with potato subzi or sweets like halwa.
Sweet Banana Pooris With Sewain Kheer step by step
- Mix all the ingredients properly with the help of milk to make a soft dough....
- Keep aside for 30 mins. Make poori thinly with roll pin and deep fry in low medium flame..
- I took roasted Bambini sewain and cooked in boiled milk adding sugar and fried dry fruits. Thanks 🙂🙂.
In India pooris are always there in menu during festivals or special occasions. I have not seen any wedding functions meal without poori in Gujarat. Poori recipe is very versatile that it can be paired with savories or sweet. This Sabudana Kheer is extremely popular during the fasting season of Navratri in India! It's gluten-free and made in the Instant Pot!