Soyabeen Flour Malpua With dry fruits rice Kheer.
You can have Soyabeen Flour Malpua With dry fruits rice Kheer using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soyabeen Flour Malpua With dry fruits rice Kheer
- You need 100 gm of Soyabean flour.
- Prepare 100 gm of semolina.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of powdered green cardamom.
- It's 500 ml of milk.
- You need 1 cup of ghee.
- You need 250 gm of sugar.
- You need 250 ml of water.
- It's as needed of saffron.
- Prepare 50 gm of khoya.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melon seeds.
- Prepare 4 cups of milk or 1 liter full fat milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice basmati or any other.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 2-3 of green cardamoms or elaichi powdered.
- You need 2 tbsp of almond,cashews chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of raisins.
Soyabeen Flour Malpua With dry fruits rice Kheer instructions
- To prepare the sugar syrup, place water in a pan over medium flame. Add sugar in it and stir until fully dissolved, after a few minutes remove the scum that rise to the top. Once the sugar syrup is thick, remove the pan from the flame and keep aside..
- Mix soyabeen flour, rava, khoya, baking powder, fennel seeds, cardamom powder and milk. Ensure that the mixture has a pourable consistency and is not too thick. Once the batter is ready, keep it aside for few minutes so that the flavour of spices and herbs are fully absorbed..
- Now heat ghee in a pan over low flame. Pour a small ladleful of the mixture and spread evenly. Keep the flame low and cook till it is light brown on both sides. Remove the cooked malpua and drain the excess ghee. Drop the malpua in sugar syrup and allow it to soak for 10 minutes..
- Drain the malpuas from the syrup, garnish with melon seeds and serve hot with kheer..
- For kheer Wash rice and soak in water for about 30 mins. This helps to cook the rice quickly..
- While the rice soaks, bring milk to a boil in a large heavy bottom pot. Add drained rice and begin to cook on a medium flame until the rice is soft, completely cooked and lightly mushy..
- Then add sugar. Stir and continue to cook until the kheer turns thick. Keep stirring often in between to prevent burning. Add cardamom powder and nuts. Stir and continue to cook for 5 minutes..
- Switch off when the rice kheer reaches a desired consistency. It is good to switch off when it is of a runny consistency. It thickens once it cools down. Garnish rice kheer with more nuts and saffron strings..
- Serve with soyabeen flour Malpua..