Rice pudding. Well that settled it, rice pudding it would be. Rice pudding is a wonderful way to use up leftover rice. Served hot, it instantly becomes a comfort There are countless ways to make rice pudding, from a simple, egg-less kind, to the custard-like.
Pudding rice is widely available in British supermarkets. Look for rice with plump, shiny, round You do not have to soak pudding rice before use. Combine it with milk, eggs and nutmeg to make English. You can cook Rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice pudding
- Prepare 200 g of Basmati rice.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- It's 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- Prepare Pinch of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 3 of Cardamom.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cheese.
There's nothing like it in the world. You've gotta use medium-grain rice when you make rice pudding. Rice Pudding Recipe - deliciously creamy, quick and easy treat that makes a good alternative to breakfast oatmeal. It's dusted off with cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with raisins for an ultimate.
Rice pudding instructions
- Heat a pan,add cinnamon and cardamom, give a slight toast till flavour comes out..
- Add milk and coconut milk, condensed milk, vanilla extract and mix well....
- Let it boil for 5 mins.
- Add rice (soaked for 30 mins), let it boil...then bring it to SIM for 5 more mins.
- Add cheese.
- Change it to a baking bowl...Bake it for 20 mins at 200deg.
- RICE PUDDING is ready.
Stir up a dreamy rice pudding for the ultimate comfort food. Our collection includes exciting fruity Stir up childhood memories along with a creamy rice pudding. We have ideas for fruity twists on this. The first time I ever had rice pudding was when I was in college. I spent a semester in Spain and This amazing woman often spent all day cooking, and made the rice pudding fresh in the morning.