Kheer puri. Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar. And I think that's the reason it is so commonly made in India because the basic ingredients are so readily. How to make Kheer with Hard Puri.
Kheer prepared with jaggery is a traditional recipe belonging to Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. Consuming Jaggery kheer, especially during winters, tastes really scrumptious. Sabudana Kheer is a creamy pudding made with Tapioca pearls which is simmered in a hot sweet milk reduction. You can have Kheer puri using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kheer puri
- It's of for kheer :-.
- You need 1 ltr of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's Aa needed of dry fruits.
- You need of for puri :-.
- You need as needed of wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of desi ghee.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of ajwain.
- It's Aa needed of oil for deep fry.
Serve it after your yummy South Indian everyday meal. Photo about Indian meal consisting of Chole Puri and Kheer as the main dish. Now take a sauce pan and add milk into it. Boil the milk on a simmer flame, then add condensed milk, sugar cardamom Mix it well.
Kheer puri instructions
- For kheer:- take a big pan add milk & boil it..
- Add sugar and rice and boil for 25-30 min till milk get half..
- Now add dryfruits in it..
- For puri :- Take flour add desi ghee, salt and ajwain and required water and make dough..
- Take a deep pan add oil for deep fry and heat it..
- Now make chapati of dough with the help of rolling board..
- Now bake this chapati in oil till it get light brown..
- Now it is ready and serve with kheer..
Fry the dry fruits in ghee and add it to the kheer. Sabudana kheer is a gourmet dessert. Kheer is lightly flavored with cardamom and saffron. As kheer will cool become little thicker in consistency. Kheer can be served chilled or warm.