Milky rice pudding. Pour water in a pressure cooker and place the rice mixture bowl in the middle. #Organic_food #Rice_pudding #NepaliTRADITIONAL_food. Milky Rice / Rice Pudding Cooking jungle Best rice pudding I've ever had.
This Almond Milk Rice Pudding is an easy Middle-Eastern dessert recipe that is dairy-free, egg-free and gluten-free. This creamy rice pudding recipe makes a great low calorie dessert that is suitable. Milky (Hebrew: מילקי, milqi) is a dairy pudding produced in Israel by the Strauss corporation. You can have Milky rice pudding using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milky rice pudding
- Prepare 1 of and quater rice blended frozen defrosted...(see fr other recip.
- It's of Cardamon pods seeds crushed.
- It's of Almonds.
- It's of Milk(see from notes),as added as go along.
- It's of Honey (see notes.
- Prepare of Vanilla (notes).
- You need of Suger(see notes.
- You need of Cream/evaporated milk/condenced milk(optional).
- Prepare of Water(see from notes) as added as go along.
- You need of Garnish pistachios,raisins almonds food color(optional).
- You need of Orange rind optional.
- Prepare of Raisins(optional).
Milky is sold in small containers with chocolate pudding on the bottom and whipped cream on the top. Rice Pudding meets all the criteria of a comfort food. That is, it evokes feelings of nostalgia, it is simple to make, uses the most basic of. With just a few ingredients, All Nigerian Recipes shows us how you can turn your white rice into a healthy, delicious milky pudding for breakfast or dessert.
Milky rice pudding step by step
- Rince the broken up rice and discard water.also prep the iliki pods by putting in baking paper /liners and smash down using wooden grinder.
- Add these smashed iliki to the rice in a cooking pan,add a cup of water to th rice to start cooking it.let cook briefly,until rice is dry again.add butter 2 tablespoon.
- Some other ingredients...honey and pistachio nuts (and some food color at end for decor not included in pic).Add half cup more water if needed.add the vanila 1 - 2 tablespoon.stir well frequently as if nasonga ugali /stirring fufu dough(.
- Start aiding 1 cup milk.stir..cook more on low heat.add white suger 3 table spoons..see the consistancy (in pic,with the spoon).
- Add honey 2 table spoons,then add the 3/4 powdered milk and suger mix (left over from making evaporated milk).this was with 6 tablespoons of milk powder and half cup water.the mixture starts to thicken almost doubling it's quantity.stir in and continue on low heat.
- Add another 3/4 cup of milk.
- Add another quater until the pan used almost full.see ingreds list for totals of milk and water etc.cook further until thickened.
- Can add more not if prefer.or raisins or both or leave all out!pour into serving bowl decorate with nuts and food color at centre only.....drizzle around with little honey.can serve warm but chilled is more refreshing cover surface with touching cling film with surface of pudding! and to help not to form thick cover on surface of the pudding..bismillah enjoy!.
- Pls note Rice spoils fast in heat wether esp.and uncooked wet rice can cause serious illness.
The one exception was my maternal grandmother's, my Nani's, "firni" rice pudding. I remember her compact airy kitchen well—always vividly scented with the astringency of cardamom and the comfort. Pour the almond milk rice pudding into serving glasses/bowls and top with chopped mango and sliced almonds. The first time I ever had rice pudding was when I was in college. I spent a semester in Spain and This amazing woman often spent all day cooking, and made the rice pudding fresh in the morning.