Kheer tart cups with sugar spiral. Cook in medium flame till sabudana turns translucent. Check for thickness and add more milk if needed. Vermicelli Sago Kheer Recipe with condensed milk.
Remove: Gently coax out the sugar cookie cups and let them finish cooling on a cooling rack. Cool completely before filling the mini fruit tart shells. Making homemade tart crust may seem scary to many people, and whenever I try to explain to someone how it's done, I usually lose Classic tart dough is usually enriched with eggs or egg yolks. You can have Kheer tart cups with sugar spiral using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kheer tart cups with sugar spiral
- Prepare For of kheer:.
- Prepare 1 litre of Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soaked rice.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare strands of Kesar.
- You need For of Tart:.
- It's 1.5 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chilled butter cubes.
- It's 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of Butter (greasing).
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1-2 tsp of Chilled milk.
- You need For of dressing:.
- Prepare 12 of Almonds(chopped).
- It's 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of Water.
If you like to experiment, try substituting. Paneer kheer recipe with step by step photos - one more quick sweet dessert recipe of kheer, that can be made for Navratri, Dussehra and Diwali. The paneer kheer has been flavored with cardamom powder, saffron and rose water. Cardamom powder is a must. rose water give a beautiful rosy.
Kheer tart cups with sugar spiral step by step
- Firstly put milk in a sauce pan and put on stove to heat it..
- Now add soaked rice lightly crushed with hand in the milk along with some strands of kesar..
- Let it reduce and thicken on simmer..
- Lastly add sugar and bring to a boil.Top it up with cardamom powder..
- Now prepare the tarts. Mix flour with chilled butter and form a crumb mixture..
- Now knead it with milk into a dough..
- Let it rest for 15min in fridge covered wth muslin cloth..
- Grease a tart mould tray with butter and then roll the dough and line on it to form a tart..
- Prick it with a fork to prevent puffing while baking..
- Bake at 180 degree C for 15-20min or until golden brown..
- Once baked let them rest to cool and then remove from the tray..
- Now for the garnish. Caramelise sugar in a sauce pan..
- Add sugar in a sauce pan and then add water. Simmer it and let it caramelise. Once caramelised roll it on a thin skewer and make rings..
- Once done. Let’s plate it..
- Fill the tarts with kheer. Top it up with sugar spirals and sprinkle some almonds over it..
- Kheer tarts are ready to be served.Enjoy !!.
I love Nylon sabudana kheer with sugar a lot. But my husband hates it like anything. He can taste it only if the sabudana kheer is with jaggery. So this recipe appears very very rarely in my kitchen. Last week I made this for blogging purpose and enjoyed eating alone ;).