Japanese Littleneck Clams Steamed in Sake.
You can have Japanese Littleneck Clams Steamed in Sake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Littleneck Clams Steamed in Sake
- Prepare 300 grams of Littleneck clams (in their shells).
- It's 2 of Green onions or scallions.
- It's 100 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 of Soy sauce.
Japanese Littleneck Clams Steamed in Sake instructions
- Place the clams in salted water to degrit. Scrub the shells together and rinse well. Drain in a strainer..
- Chop the green onions into small pieces..
- In a pan, combine the clams, water, and sake. Cover and heat over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until cooked through..
- After the clams have opened, taste the broth and add salt if necessary. Finally, season with soy sauce..
- Top with green onions and it's done!.