Baked rice pudding - vegan. Real Baked Rice Pudding is easy and also a comfort food with a mild sweetness and creamy texture. A classic that your whole family will love. What ingredients go into Real Baked Rice Pudding?
Vegans and non-vegans alike will love. this delicious dessert! This easy recipe is also gluten free and dairy free. This is a sponsored post by Almond Breeze. You can cook Baked rice pudding - vegan using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked rice pudding - vegan
- Prepare 1 cup of brown rice.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of soy milk unsweetened.
- It's 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's of Generous pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Your topping of choice eg more maple syrup, blueberries, cinnamon apple, toasted almonds.
Be the first to review this recipe. Creamy vegan rice pudding that tastes like a delicious custard! Divine served with a sprinkle of cinnamon either hot or cold. This vegan rice pudding tastes just like creamy custard!
Baked rice pudding - vegan instructions
- Put the rice and water in a pan. Bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 40-45mins til very soft..
- In a bowl, dissolve the arrowroot powder in 1 cup of the soy milk..
- Add the rice, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Mix well..
- Put in a greased (with melted coconut oil or vegan butter) ovenproof dish. Cover with foil. Bake until lightly browned and bubbling - for about 45 mins/ 1 hour..
- When it’s baked, stir in the rest of the milk. Let it cool a little before enjoying 😋.
Seriously, even if the words rice and pudding don't sound like they should go in the same sentence, you'll be a. This BREAKFAST VEGAN RICE PUDDING is now in Plant-Powered Families. But, a few years ago, I showed how to make it in a "Dreena and Daughters" video! How to Make VEGAN RICE PUDDING - Tutorial for Healthy, Dairy-free Rice Pudding! Make a sweet vegan rice pudding that is dairy-free and egg-free and uses soy milk for a lower fat and healthier rice pudding.