Baked Sago Kheer.
You can cook Baked Sago Kheer using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Sago Kheer
- You need 1/2 litre of milk.
- It's 1 cup of soaked sabudana.
- It's 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It's as needed of strands saffron.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Almond's sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Rajgira flour.
- It's 1/4 of Rajgira dhani.
- You need 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of homemade cream.
- It's 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut.
- It's as needed of Almonds for garnishing.
- You need as needed of Guava just jelly.
- You need 1 tbsp of strawberry crush.
Baked Sago Kheer instructions
- Boil milk when starts bubbling add soaked sago & keep stirring continuously till thickens or sago turns transparent, add sugar, almonds, raisins and saffron & mix well. Turn off gas and cool it completely and transfer into another bowl..
- Add Rajgira flour, dhani,desiccated coconut, Condensed milk, cream and mix well..
- Pour the prepared mixture in a lined & greased mould tap and garnish with Almonds and bake at 190 degree Celsius for 205-30min.or till done in preheated oven..
- Cool and unmould and garnish with strawberry crush and Guava juzt jelly and serve in plate..