Easy Clam Pasta.
You can have Easy Clam Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Clam Pasta
- It's 1 of serving Pasta.
- It's 150 grams of Manila clams (asari).
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 1 tsp of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 50 ml of White wine.
- You need 50 ml of Pasta boiling water.
- It's 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- It's 1 pinch of Black pepper.
Easy Clam Pasta step by step
- Put the clams in salt water while we prepare the pasta..
- Clean the clams of sand and salt. If you are making a large amount, you can freeze the leftovers for later..
- In a pan, heat olive oil and garlic and over low..
- When the garlic becomes aromatic, pour in the white wine on high heat. Cover and simmer on low to medium heat until the clams open..
- As the clams start to open, remove the lid. When they look ready, add in the pasta and stir. At this point, add in the soy sauce..
- Then serve on a plate with a sprinkle of pepper..