Japanese Quick Tofu Gratin. Skily and smooth Hiyayakko or Japanese Chilled Tofu is a perfect appetizer or side dish that you can whip up instantly! Swich up the toppings for fun! Put each piece of tofu on a serving dish.
Give a Japanese twist to a hearty, filling favourite with this tofu and salmon gratin recipe. Adding Japanese ingredients such as tofu, dashi soup stock and miso paste provides more. Tofu Skin is a great vegetarian ingredient and source of good protein. You can have Japanese Quick Tofu Gratin using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Quick Tofu Gratin
- It's 1 pack of tofu (approx.300g).
- Prepare 1 can of tuna or other fish (approx. 60-80g).
- You need of @1tbsp mayonnaise.
- You need of @2teaspoon miso or smt deep tasted sauce.
- It's of melt cheese (as much as you like).
- Prepare of topping such as mushrooms (anything is good!).
- Prepare of black pepper.
Dried Tofu Skin Soup (clear soup or miso soup) is the simple way of eating tofu skin. This quick and easy Japanese fried tofu recipe is a great appetizer. Crispy fried cubes of tofu are served with a tasty sauce and chopped green onion. Gratin originated from French macaroni au gratin, but today it is eaten widely at restaurants and home in Japan.
Japanese Quick Tofu Gratin instructions
- Crush tofu and tuna or other fish in gratin dish with a folk..
- Mix mayonnaise and miso or deep tasted sauce and the tofu..
- Cut topping and put them into the tofu..
- Put melt cheese and black pepper..
- Bake at 200-220℃ for 10minutes..
The dish has been "improved" to Japanese While making Macaroni Gratin is not as easy as having the frozen one, still it is quite simple to make it at home. Baking gratin in individual dishes is. If you like this recipe, take a look at these similar recipes: Gratin of Belgian Endive with Bacon (Gratin. Cover several sheets of newspaper with a paper towel and put the tofu on top. The tofu and kimchi give this gratin lot of volume!