Creamy potato soup. Tips for Perfect Creamy Potato Soup. One of my go-to soup recipes and a reader favorite! It's such a creamy and comforting soup.
Carrots, onions, potatoes, celery, bacon, butter, flour, milk. This simple potato soup is ultra creamy and comforting! With only a few ingredients this soup comes together quickly on the stovetop. You can have Creamy potato soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy potato soup
- You need 3 of large potatoes, washed and cut in cubes.
- You need 50 g of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 50 g of finely chopped celery.
- You need 30 ml of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 80 g of Macon for garnish.
- Prepare 50 g of sour cream for garnish.
- You need 10 g of chives for garnish.
- It's 100 ml of fresh cream.
- It's 30 g of grated cheese.
Load it up with all your favorite toppings for the ultimate in comfort. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Potato Soup. Creamy Potato Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Creamy Potato Soup - A super easy soup that is thrown in the slow cooker.
Creamy potato soup instructions
- Add oil to a heated pot, and fry onions and celery, drop the potatoes in, give a good mix, then add the cup off stock and leave to cook on low heat until potatoes are soft.
- Add the cream and blend until smooth in a food blender.
- Dish out in a bowl... Garnish with the fried Macon, cheese and chives.
- Add 2 scoops off sour cream to add a tangy flavour.
Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier and is great comfort food. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker. Learn how to make potato soup with the BEST Potato Soup recipe! It's quick and easy to make, nice and creamy (with zero heavy cream), and always so delicious. The recipe was good but I decided to use coconut oil instead of butter and almond milk instead of milk, I also added scallions and topped it with chives and a teaspoon of sour.