Celery cauliflower cheese soup. Vegetable Soup Broccoli Cauliflower Carrots Celery Recipes. Used vege boullion for more flavor left out celery and added way more cheese. We use frozen cauli and it comes out fine.
Accompanied by irresistible cheesy, crunchy croûtons. Put the onion, celery, garlic, butter and olive oil into a large saucepan set over a low-medium heat. Heat the butter in a large saucepan. You can have Celery cauliflower cheese soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Celery cauliflower cheese soup
- It's 5 sticks of Celery.
- Prepare Half of a cauliflower.
- You need 1 of potato.
- It's of Butter.
- It's Tea spoon of Mustard.
- You need 1 handful of cheese or cream cheese.
This delicious soup will keep you warm all winter long! What makes this soup so amazing (aside from the cheese and cream) is its flavor. My cauliflower soup has a real richness while not being heavy or overly decadent. It's a recipe that I'm really proud to serve my family and friends and a recipe that people always ask me to share with them after they've tried it.
Celery cauliflower cheese soup instructions
- Chop up celery and peel 1 potato this will make the soup more thicker.
- When celery feels as soft as the raw cauliflower the put the cauliflower in.
- Add cream cheese or a handful of cheese, A teaspoon of mustard, sault and pepper and a bit of butter.
- Blend and taste to see of it needs any more seasoning.
This smooth, creamy cauliflower soup with sharp cheddar cheese is absolutely what you want on a chilly day. I added rotisserie chicken when I went to reheat the next day. This cauliflower soup is a snap to fix and cook in the slow cooker—a creamy blend of cauliflower, cheddar cheese, and complementary seasonings. Combine cauliflower, onion, carrot, celery, and chicken stock in the crockery insert of a slow cooker. Garnish soup with shredded cheese, croutons, and parsley.