Hungarian Celery Soup.
You can cook Hungarian Celery Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hungarian Celery Soup
- You need 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 300 g of celery.
- You need 2 of carrot, peeled and chopped.
- You need 3 of potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- It's 600 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need 100 ml of soya cream or whipping cream.
- Prepare of crusty garlic bread, to serve.
Hungarian Celery Soup step by step
- 300g celery chopped.
- 3 potatoes, 2 carrots, 1 medium onion chopped.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and cook the onion, carrot, potatoes and celery over a low heat for five minutes, until softened..
- Add the vegetable stock and a big pinch of salt and simmer for 20min or until the carrot, potatoes and celery is very tenter when you pierce it with a fork..
- Remove the soup from the heat and add the soya cream. Puree with a hand- held immersion blender, or puree in batches in a regular counter- top blender..
- Serve with crusty garlic bread..
- Enjoy your soup:).