Beetroot and Cream Cheese Anti-Aging Soup.
You can cook Beetroot and Cream Cheese Anti-Aging Soup using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beetroot and Cream Cheese Anti-Aging Soup
- Prepare 4 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 100 grams of Beetroot.
- Prepare of The beetroot is a must, but you can use any other kinds of vegetables..
- You need 100 grams of Daikon radish.
- You need 1/3 of Carrot.
- It's 1/2 small of onion Onion.
- You need 1 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1/3 of Celery.
- You need 1/2 can of Canned tomato (cut or whole).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 600 ml of and more Water.
- Prepare 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- You need 50 of to 60 grams Cream cheese (cut into small cubes).
- It's 1 clove of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper ( I used Krazy Salt ).
Beetroot and Cream Cheese Anti-Aging Soup step by step
- Beetroot belongs to chenopodiaceae family. It looks like a radish, and sometimes called "red radish", but it's not in the radish family. Beetroot is used to make salad and soup..
- Cut the beetroot, daikon and carrot into 4 cm long strips. Cut the onion into 1 cm cubes. Cut the Japanese leek and celery diagonally into thin slices. Finely chop the garlic. Cut the bacon into 1 cm wide strips..
- Pour vegetable oil into a pot, and turn the heat on. Sauté the garlic until fragrant. Then sauté the bacon, onion and carrot in that order. Cook until the onion turns translucent to bring out the sweetness..
- Add the beetroot, daikon, Japanese leek and celery, and sauté. Cook until everything is coated with oil and slightly wilted..
- Add the water, soup stock cubes and 1 bay leaf..
- Add the canned tomatoes and sugar, and simmer over high heat until it starts bubbling. Turn down the heat to medium, and simmer for about 15 minutes, skimming off the scum..
- Once the vegetables have softened, add the cream cheese, and melt it into the soup. Check the taste, and season with salt and pepper..
- When the cream cheese is melted and blended into the soup evenly, it's ready..